20130707

That's what I told myself


As most of everyone closest to me know (now you my lovely reader know as well), I am in a long distance relationship. Whenever people ask me about my relationship, they always end up asking me "HOW?". They all think that LDRs are hard and they never work. I always try to explain that it's hard but it's worth it. Most of them don't quite understand what I mean.
People often underrate LDRs. They often ask me how it's done coz, one, it is difficult, and two, you'd have a lot of doubts. But, what they don't realize is that love is strongest when you learn to trust even with all the doubts. That's what I told myself when I fell in love with the man who made reality better than my dreams. 


I've fallen in love with a brand. Mags. They have the most amazing stuff when it comes to clothes and bags and shoooooooooes! I got my shoes from Mags. Aren't they lovely? Simple and I can pair them with so many outfits! Oh, and they're very comfy as well despite the height. Ticks all over my shoe checklist!





I took these photos at our backyard. And look what I found! When I was little I used to catch spiders using my bare hands (talk about girly girl. haha), but now I only capture them using my camera.



If the spider photo made you cringe. I'm sorry :( Here's a photo of my dog Jolo to make up for it. *wink*



Denim Top - mom's (vintage)
Denim shorts - Levi's
Turban - DIYed
Aviators and Watch- Dad's (Air Force)
Sandals - Mags
Velvet Bag - Indonesia
Rings - silver (Silverworks), Black (random), Bejeweled lady bug (random)

No comments:

Post a Comment