Here's the step-by-step:
1. Choose the colors that you want. For mine I chose a near old rose as my first color and mint as my second color.
2. Cut some tape into thin strips. It really depends on how thick/thin you want the stripes to be.
3. Paint the first color on your nails. Let it dry.
4. Stick on the tape strips. You can opt for vertical stripes or horizontal stripes. You can even do diagonal stripes. Do whatever you like. Have fun with it. :)
5. Paint the second color on your nails. You can let it dry partially first before moving on to the next step.
6. Remove tape strips slowly and carefully.
7. Lastly, coat it. Voila! You're done! :)
Here's what mine looked like:
And here's another example that I did before:
I'm gonna be posting more here from now on; from food you HAVE GOT to try, to nail art and nail art tutorials, my artworks, my noobie (hoping to improve) shots, my personal style photos and insights (you would also start seeing these again at chictopia and lookbook), my song covers/original compositions, my thoughts... to put things simply, i'd be posting anything and everything under the sun that interests me. :)