20130105

Stars in the night sky

It's 2013 already! *fireworks* Do you have a new year's resolution list? Have you thought about changes? Did you reminisce about the things that happened in 2012 and the years before that? Time flies by so quickly doesn't it?
I'd like to share with you all this great idea I found so that you'd have lots of fun on New Year's Eve. Have a jar, any jar you could put papers in and you could keep safe. Have papers. I suggest those cute colourful squares. Now, for every memorable thing that happens to you, be it something simple like the day you and your friends had a blast, or the day you received your first salary, to something grand, like the day you got married to the man of your dreams.....write any happy event on the piece of paper. Fold it and drop it in the jar. Eventually you'd be able to fill the jar, unless you decided to hibernate throughout the entire year. Then, on New Year's Eve, open the jar and have fun reading all the happy things that happened to you the past year! :D

As you may have noticed, the things I have blabbered about earlier have absolutely nothing with the photos below. haha! I can explain. You see, I wanted to post New Year photos, but I don't have much photos from New Year's Eve. I was too busy having an absolutely amazing New Year's Eve. (with cupcake. hihi.. ;) )
And, I have no firework photos to post either. Why? because I still haven't go the hang of the BULB setting of my camera, and the firework photos I took stink like a used gym sock that hasn't been washed for a century. haha!

Now onto the photos below I go! :D


For last minute Christmas shopping, I went to the Noel Bazaar 2012 at the PICC Forum Tent. That was December 23, the last day of the Bazaar. It was really amazing when they started giving soooo large a discount for their items, I wasn't expecting it, but realized it's because they have to sell everything, almost everything, already since it's the last day. And you know what that means.....heart pumping shopping action! :D



I bought this black and silver beauty at the bazaar. My size is often XS. I'll tell you a lil secret. This item is an XL. yes, I bought an Extra Large piece of clothing. I just liked it better large, comfy and loose.



I don't have any photos with shoes for this comfy casual outfit. But normally, since I am a small 5 foot girl, I would wear platform wedges. However, if I know my feet would die, like go somewhere that requires a lot of walking, then I would totally just go with my flats. Some people think flats are boring, but they don't have to be. You could still make a statement with them. Think metallic, like silver, which I would totally wear with this outfit. You could also think neon for that amazing pop of colour. 




Oh! and I almost forgot. Soon I'll be reposting "50 Things You Should Give Up" to start of your year right. This is to give the right things a chance to catch you. Here are the first 5:

1 Give up trying to be perfect. – The real world doesn’t reward perfectionists, it rewards people who get things done.  Read Getting Things Done.
2 Give up comparing yourself to others. – The only person you are competing against is yourself.
3 Give up dwelling on the past or worrying too much about the future. – Right now is the only moment guaranteed to you.  Right now is life.  Don’t miss it.
4 Give up complaining. – Do something about it.
5 Give up holding grudges. – Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness.



Levi's Shorts.
You can also find me here: Lookbook and Chictopia

No comments:

Post a Comment