20130402

Realizations

I realize that happiness in life is not measured by anything.
Most people who have few money think that lots of money would bring them happiness, yet, people who have lots of money think that they don't need money to be happy. In fact, there are a lot of people who have millions but are still unhappy.
And, some people who get surgeries just so they would look beautiful (the way they see beauty), become happy at first, but end up not satisfied and want more.
Then I look at people who know nothing of fancy things in the city, no cellphones, no tv, just necessities..just the simple things we need in life. What amazes me, is that most of them are happier than people who have a lot. They don't ask for more. They're happy with their life just the way it is. I think, people should be more appreciative of what they already have and not ask for more. I think those who don't ask, receive more and are happier people.
Atleast, that's what I think. What do you think?

As for me, as long as I have my cupcake, I'm happiest. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment