20130402

Lahar



Recently I went to Clark, Pampanga. If you haven't been there, I suggest you go! :)
The climate there is hot, but bearable. If you love korean food, there's a street there chuckfull of  korean restaurants (not to mention full of koreans! annyeonghaseyo! i thought i was in korea already. haha).
There are also lots of shops. I recommend Marquee Mall.
For food and other stuff, go to the Duty Free shops. You'd get imported items for less. :)

I also went to the bridge over the lahar from the famous Mt. Pinatubo. here's where I did my photoshoot. And... here's a photo of the lahar. :)





If you're wondering what's ALWAYS inside my knapsack, well, today I decided to show you. :D


from top left. a) my Kangaroo fur cellphone pouch I bought from Australia b) my wallet given to me by my mom when she got home from Indonesia c) my ever trusty loose powder for oily face emergencies d) my coin purse that I got from my Aunt from the Netherlands when we visited her e) my Strawberry and Cinnamon hand lotion (a must coz at work, after every chemical analysis i do, I wash my hands, thus making my hand dry) f) my BB cream g) my earphones h) my trusty mirror i) my baby's iPhone j) Nokia Lumia k) Brush l) Fine toothed comb for my fringe m) sign pen n) Globe Tattoo handy dandy broadband stick for contacting my sweetie anytime anywhere (as long as i have my laptop) o) friends of my lips: lip smacker lemonade flavored, red lipstick, and pink lipstick (friends for instant no pale face :D )  p) ketchup! haha! trust me i don't know why i have ketchup inside my bag
that's basically it. boring bag isn't it? except for the ketchup! haha. I don't wear much make-up, nor do i know how to apply it. The only make-up I know is lipstick and eyeliner just to enhance my lips and eyes. :)

here's another close up photo of my face! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment