20130329

back and simple


Hi lovelies! :) today i'd like to share the 21st to 30th of things you should give up. :)

21 Give up beating around the bush. – Say what you mean and mean what you say.  Communicate effectively.
22 Give up avoiding change. – However good or bad a situation is now, it will change.  That’s the one thing you can count on.  So embrace change and realize that change happens for a reason.  It won’t always be easy or obvious at first, but in the end it will be worth it.
23 Give up your sense of entitlement. – Nobody is entitled to anything in this world.  We are all equal.  We breathe the same air.  We get what we give.  We get what we earn.
24 Give up waiting until the last minute. – Those who fail to plan, plan to fail.
25 Give up being dramatic. – Stay out of other people’s drama and don’t needlessly create your own.
26 Give up being anti-athletic. – Get your body moving!  Simply take a long, relaxing walk or commit 30 minutes to an at-home exercise program like the P90X workout.
27 Give up junk food. – You are what you eat.  Read The 4-Hour Body.
28 Give up eating as a means of entertainment. – Don’t eat when you’re bored.  Eat when you’re hungry.
29 Give up foolish habits that you know are foolish. – Don’t text and drive.  Don’t drink and drive.  Don’t smoke.  Etc.
30 Give up relationships with people who bring you down. – Saying “no” to right people gives you the time and resources required to say “yes” to right opportunities.  Spend time with nice people who are smart, driven and like minded.



these photos aren't actually taken today. The truth is right now I am lying down lazily on my bed and talking to the most amazing man in the universe. my cupcake. *giggles cutely like a highschool girl haha

about my outfit...it's actually my mom's old dress that I DIY customized. it used to have a larger white portion, but i thought it made my proportions look weird.

I'm sorry about not having close up photos of my rings from my ring collection. I promise to post them next time! :)


but i do have...a close up photo of my face! haha




well, that's all for now. i'm still talking to my cupcake. :> til next time lovelies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment