20130627

Resort 2014

So here they are! *drum roll* some of my favorites from Resort 2014. :)


Chloe. Relax. That is what this collection says to me. Just looking at these clothes make me feel so comfy. It also got me thinking about doing all white this summer, much like the last outfit in the photo above.

Issa. Although to be honest I didn't like the clothes in this collection with aquatic life print, I do love the clothes above. The colors remind me so much of the sea. The blue-green water, the bright warm yellow sun, the blue sky...ahhh vacation! *day dreaming*


Narciso Rodriguez. I love the diamond pattern laminated/laser cut satin details.


Stella McCartney. This collection mixed tough girl snake skin and feminine powder pink and florals. Who would've though that could go together? Stella McCartney did and I love it! (note: I'm thinking of copying the model's hairstyle. I already have the fringe and the short hair. I just have to make it wavy. do you think it would suit me?)


Jason Wu. This collection is my most favorite so far! I fell in love with the tropical details made subtle by making them silhouettes only. I want the whole collection! *heart eyes*

P.S. I am currently girl crushing over Jason Wu's model, Jacquelyn Jablonski.


If you want to see more photos of these collections and the other collections, you may visit style.com (source of photos above) just like I did! To be honest it was so hard to pick my favorites because there's just so many amazing collections.

How about you? What are your favorite Resort 2014 collections so far? xo ~Janine

No comments:

Post a Comment