20130602

What if?

Instead of describing my outfit and this and that.. I would like to share something with you..

I’ve been thinking about events that have happened to me these past few years; thinking about the things I could’ve done differently. Then, I remembered hearing this from the movie Letters to Juliet:

" Dear Claire, “What” and “If” are two words as non-threatening as words can be. But put them together side-by-side and they have the power to haunt you for the rest of your life: What if? What if? What if? I don’t know how your story ended but if what you felt then was true love, then it’s never too late. If it was true then, why wouldn’t it be true now? You need only the courage to follow your heart. I don’t know what a love like Juliet’s feels like: love to leave loved ones for, love to cross oceans for, but I’d like to believe if I ever were to feel it, that I’d have the courage to seize it. And Claire, if you didn’t, I hope one day that you will. All my love, Juliet"

(Sorry for the blurred photos. I was in a rush that time and I didn't know it was out of focus. I was sooooo bummed about it :| )






It's true. "What if?" is something that could haunt a person for a very long time. 

I'd like to share with you something very personal. Like what happened to Claire in Letters to Juliet, I let go of my love at once, he didn't even know how I felt, and I regretted it so much. I waited for him to come back, without the reassurance that he would. One day, he came back. This time I said to myself I won't let go no matter what. And so even when things got hard for us, coz we didn't meet at a good time, nor at a good situation. Even when we were going through so much, I never gave up and nor did he. Now, the skies are finally becoming clear for us and we're watching everything become brighter than the sun step by step. And it's safe to say, I now have no what ifs. I am beyond happy that I never gave up. 




No comments:

Post a Comment