20130916

Breaking the Hiatus

Ok ok, been MIA for a long time (too long I know). In fact, it was so long that during my hiatus, my hair grew more than 12 inches long. haha. just kidding. I'm only wearing extensions.

If I tell you how much these extensions cost, I'm certain I would surprise you. These cost only *drum roll* 150 Pesos! yes. You heard me right. Only 150 pesos, and if you call now, we'd even give you an extra strand. so dial now at 123-IM-JOKING-AROUND-BUT-IM-CERTAINLY-NOT-JOKING-ABOUT-THE-CHEAP-PRICE. Now THAT is one long hotline number for tv shopping. :D

I've been wanting so badly to grow my hair this long, but recently, I've also been having second thoughts. Serious second thoughts. It just happened when my cupcake said that he's not comfy with my hair being long coz he thinks it makes me look even prettier and he'd be jealous a lot at guys who'd stare at me. My cupcake is my number 1 fan. I made him drink potion so that he'd see me as someone very pretty. Don't tell him that. haha. :D
I find it soooooooooo adorable what he said. And of course I'm considering it coz I don't want him to feel uncomfy. And... he's just too darn cute and I love him so much.


For my hiatus breaker outfit, I chose to go comfy yet still with that extra something.  
To be honest with you I'm wearing absolutely cheapo items only. I'm really very cheap ever since I started earning my own money. haha. And, I find it thrilling to find great items with friendly price tags.

To prove my point:

1. I bought my hat when we were still living in Australia. It's from a garage sale. I got it for.....FREE. The woman was so sweet. <3
2. My shirt is actually NOT my shirt. It's my lil brother's souvenir shirt from Indonesia which was handed down to me. It's funny coz my LITTLE brother is 6 inches taller than me.
3. My shorts I bought for less than 200 pesos (less than 5 USD)
4. My awesome sunnies I bought for only 70 pesos (~2 USD)

5. My thrifted boots I bought for only 280 pesos (~6 USD)
6. My faux reptile skin bag with golden studs I bought for only 280 pesos (~6 USD)
7. And of course my hair extensions. 150 pesos (~3 USD)

Point proven? Me thinks yes. :D



gifs! :)




toodles for now! xoxo ~ J 

No comments:

Post a Comment